WELCOME TO RAMAKRISHNA VIDYA MANDIR (CBSE)
- Ramakrishna Mission School (CBSE), Gwalior was founded on 2nd October 1969.
- The school is under the management and control of Ramakrishna Ashrama Society.
- Our school education is inspired by the teachings of Bhagwan Sri Ramakrishna, Maa Sharada and Swami Vivekananda who have always inspired generations of people.
- Secondary Education, New Delhi. It has classes from I to XII standard in Science Stream.
- Swami Raghavendrananda is the Secretary.
- An advisory board of eminent personalities has been instituted for guidance and advice.
School is the most interesting period of anyone’s life. Blossoming of a child’s personality and building of his character are important milestones in a child’s journey in life. It is at school that the imagination of young minds gets ignited.
We, at RKM Gwalior, ensure that our students successfully learn to be prepared for real-life challenges that the 21st century throws at them, while at the same time remembering their roots and the path shown by great thinkers of the Indian subcontinent. Our school provides quality education, guided by strong commitment to human values and social justice as per the vision of Swami Vivekananda.